Do you feel helpless and like there is nothing you can do about it?
What if you could:
- Reduce obesity, diabetes, autism, heart problems and allergies in your community?
- Reduce pollution that is making it harder to breathe?
- Rebuild eroding soil an inch every year instead of one every 1000 years?
- Draw down the heritage CO2 quickly and efficiently?
- Create a food system that regenerates and feeds the planet?
- Replenish and conserve water aquifers?
- Reduce the chemicals in babies’ fetal cord blood?
- Be more food secure?
- Stop animal torture?
- Expand and strengthen your local economy?
- Ensure EVERYONE has easy access to fresh, healthy, affordable food?
- Become less dependent on multinational corporations?
- Change someone’s life by cooking them a good meal?
- Reduce the cultural divide in our country?
- Ensure more workers got paid a living wage?
- Help the bees and butterflies survive?
- Create a stronger, more vibrant community right where you live
While we cannot change the crazies in the news, we CAN control what’s going on around us, right here, right in our own towns.
Food is not talked about much because it’s just seen as a “given.” It’s not front and center on Fox News, MSNBC or CNN (or any other channel for that matter). Outside of big business, it does not get much lobbying in DC or even on a state level. Yet it’s one of the three things besides water and air that keep us alive.
YOU can make change in your local food system and impact all the other craziness out there.
Join us and find out how.
See you on the streets!
Become a volunteer
Note - If you want more than one, just click on the appropriate increment of $40 donation on the next page.
We'll ask you what colors and for any other instructions you have on the last page after you place your order.
Limited supply. If your color runs out, we’ll give you a call and see how you want to handle it